Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce new opportunities for EMB190 Captains.
There is a good package on offer:
- roster of 5 weeks on, 1 week off.
- Flights and accommodation provided by the airline (during quarantine and oversee training)
- Housing allowance
- Flight tickets
- Visa support for you and 2 family members
- 2 year renewable contract
The minimum requirements are:
- 3000 hours in total
- 1500 hours on type (from which 500 hours PIC on type)
- Current ATPL with current E190 rating
- Date of last flight within last 18 months
- Under 58 years of age
Pilots with E170, E175, or E195 rating are accepted if they are willing to complete a self-financed difference course before joining the airline.
If you meet the requirements and you wish to apply, please send your updated CV to Roxana Duta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Licences Accepted:All Licence Types
Hours on Type1500, 500 PIC