Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our client product design team, based in Europe.
- Build and test electronics prototypes and final components
- Design and procure components which meet all system requirements and survivability standards
- S. in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics or equivalent area of focus
- Demonstrated ability to work hard, under demanding schedule
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop warm peer-to-peer relationships
- Basic Fluency in English
- 3+ years of professional experience
Skills and Experience Required
- CubeSat or University student satellite project experience
- Demonstrated experience in low power distribution management and electronics design
- Demonstrated experience in PCB design
- Software Expertise: Altium, Eagle, Ansys, Matlab, C++ / ROS
If you meet the above requirements and wish to know more about this role, please send your updated CV.
To be considered for this position, please send your most updated CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com or call 00353 860233721