Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to join our client product design team, based in Europe.
The suitable candidate must have demonstrated experience in electronics prototyping skills, selection of components, derating and typical bread-boarding; experience in building, integrating, and testing systems composed of sensing, processing, commanding and executing elements.
Part of the role’s responsibilities are as follows:
● Schematic capture and PCB Layout using Altium Designer
● Component selection and definition based on system requirements
● System performance analysis
●Build and test electronics prototypes and final components
● Architectural definition, systems and subsystem level design
● Electronic board bring up, verification and debugging
Required skills and experience:
● B.S. in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics
● Minimum 3+ years of professional experience
● Fluency in English (additional language a plus)
● Experience in signal processing and data acquisition
● Electronics theory, including component knowledge and analogue and digital circuitry expertise
● Experience with rigid-flex PCB design
● PCB and electronic design automation software package for printed circuit boards
If you meet the above requirements and wish to know more about this role, please send your most recently updated & relevant CV to Beatrice Roman on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 860233721.