SG Aviation Services is looking for EASA Flight Instructors, for one of our European based clients.
Successful candidate Essential requirements:
- EASA licence with a minimum of CPL/MEIR FI (A) is required
- ICAO English level 5 or 6 required
- EEA Passport and/or Employment Visa to work in Ireland
- Current Medical Certificate
- Knowledge of Aeronautical Legislation, rules (EU FEI / OPS / Sols etc.).
- Knowledge of EASA PART-ORA, ATO Manuals, ATPL theory subjects and practice is required along with knowledge of aircraft and the aviation industry
If you wish to apply or simply you just want to know more details please send your up to date CV to Beatrice on email email@example.com (only suitable candidates will be contacted for this role; candidates that don’t meet the requirements will remain in our database for future vacancies).
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL