SG Aviation Services is looking for EASA Part 66 B1.2 licenced engineers, for one of our European based clients, to join their aircraft maintenance team.
The successful candidate will be part of the team that maintains our client’s fleet and will also oversee and sign for maintenance work conducted by aircraft mechanics.
Successful candidate Essential requirements:
- Unrestricted EASA Part-66 Category B1.2 Licence.
- Light Aircraft maintenance experience essential.
- Ability to hold airport restricted zone access.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Driving Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Candidates should have the right to work within the EU.
If you wish to apply or simply you just want to know more details please send your up to date CV to Beatrice on email email@example.com (only suitable candidates will be contacted for this role; candidates that don’t meet the requirements will remain in our database for future vacancies).
Aircraft TypeLight Aircraft