We are currently seeking current, rated and non-rated ATR Captains for our long-standing client, Stobart Air.
The attractive package for ATR Captains includes:
- Commuting option (2:2 or 6:2) for Isle of Man base
- Stable roster pattern 5:2:5:3 for IOM and Cork bases
- Free ticketing to help with the commuting rosters
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service for the permanent employees
- Company pension scheme for permanent employees
TYPE RATED CAPTAINS:
Should hold a total of 3,000 hours, out of which minimum 500 PIC hours on type, EASA licence and EU Passport/the right to live and work in EU without restrictions. Strong commercial airline experience is required.
NON- TYPE RATED CAPTAINS:
Should hold a total of 3,000 hours out of which minimum 500 PIC hours on an multi engine, multi crew aircraft >5,7 t MTOW – strong commercial airline experience is required.
Please apply today by emailing your most recent CV to Beatrice on ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 1 669 8229
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Total Hours 3000
Hours on Type 500 PIC