Sigma Aviation Services is currently seeking a Director of Airport for our premium airline client located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The ideal candidate must hold a BA/BSc degree and a minimum of 12 years relevant work experience, out of which 2 years were in a manager or equivalent capacity as well as experience in the airline/aviation industry.
MSC/MA degree and a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience, out of which 2 years were in a manager or equivalent capacity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops plans and procedures related to the overall activities of the operations.
- Plan, arrange, coordinate and control the activities of the airport operation.
- Direct the activities of personnel in the airport’s operation, facilitation, safety and environment.
- Ensure that world –class airside, terminal and landside services are provided to customers.
- Follow–up the applicability of relevant rules and safety issues proactively.
- Develop and recommends long and short-term objectives for the activities of airport operations.
- Ability to communicate information clearly & understands where decisions must be made by analysing information, situation and implications.
- Ability to manage changes & anticipate and plan strategies for overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to identify clear outcomes and set appropriate targets and Milestone
- Ability to Identify, allocate and manage resources.
- Ability to develop and empower people.
- Ability to create an open safe, to challenge and positive environment.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Fluent in English
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, please send your most recently updated CV to Klaus on email@example.com or call +353 1 669 8226.