Sigma Aviation Services is glad to announce that we are once again recruiting DHC8 Captains for our client Maldivian based in Male, Maldives.
Maldivian Aero is the nation’s carrier. It operates daily frequent regional flights to 11 airports within the country. As of 2016, Maldivian operates on these international countries: Bangladesh, China, India and Thailand from its main hub at Velana International Airport. Maldivian is also the only operator in the country who offer both seaplane and wheel base flights in Maldives.
An attractive package is on offer:
- 3-year renewable contract
- Attractive Increased Salary
- 15-day hotel accommodation during training
- Daily allowance during training
- Transportation Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance (after having passed training / line check)
- Daily living allowance (after having passed training /line check)
- 60 days annual leave
- 3 schedule options to choose from
- Ticketing and other Airline benefits on offer
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License (ICAO, FAA, EASA/JAA)
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Last flight on Dash 8 within the last 24 months
- ICAO ELP Level 5 minimum
- 5,000 Total Flight Time Hours
- 1,500 PIC Hours on DHC8 – 1,000 PIC on type will also be considered
Please find attached job specification with terms and conditions for your review.
To put forward your application please send your updated cv to Emilia @: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 347 640 5889 (whatsapp).
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type DHC8
Total Hours 5000
Hours on Type 1500 PIC