Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to advise that our client US-Bangla Airlines who is the leading premium airline of Bangladesh are recruiting for Dash 8 Q400 Captains to join their team in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
US-Bangla Airlines is a privately owned Bangladeshi airline headquartered in Dhaka and based at Shahjalal International Airport. US-Bangla Airlines commenced operations with domestic flights on 17 July 2014.
Benefits of working with US-Bangla Airlines
- Salary 10,000. USD per month net of tax.
- Overtime @ USD 100 per hour
- Roster option of 08 weeks ON & 02 Weeks OFF
- A fully furnished accommodation with accommodation allowance.
- Free pick & drop for duty runs only.
- Medical Facilities (Company Owned Hospital)
- Company will provide two-way flight tickets at the start & end of contract.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Total Time 3000 Hrs
- Minimum PIC flying experience 1000 Hrs
- Minimum PIC 500 on type/variant Dash 8 Q400
- At least three takes-off and landings within the past 90 days.
- Date of last flight within the past 90 days on the type of aircraft or in a flight simulator.
If you wish to apply or to know more details about this opportunity please send your updated CV to Ms. Emma Rogers on ID email@example.com or call +35316698224.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type DHC8
Total Hours 3000
Hours on Type 500 PIC