Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Sigma Aviation Services is accepting applications from DA40/42 B2 Technicians for a permanent contract with our client based in Europe.
Contract offerings include:
- Generous NET monthly salary
- Unlimited ID ticketing benefits on the airlines network
- 30 days annual leave
- Life and Health Insurance
- Annual salary increases
- Schedule of 5 days on, 2 days off or 4 days on, 4 days off
- Opportunity to obtain the A220 type rating through our clients training program (subject to company review)
Candidates must have:
- EASA Part 66 license
- DA40/42 type rating with B2 category
- 6 months working experience within the last 24-month period
- EU Passport
To learn more about this position, please contact Claudia at email@example.com with copy of your most updated CV.
Licences Accepted:EASA Part-66 AML Licence B2
Aircraft TypeLight Aircraft