Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join the Engineering team with our client based in Europe.
Our client believes that industrialising space is the next critical step in humanity’s push to go deeper and farther into the cosmos than ever before. They are developing robotic technologies to enable commercial activity in Earth orbit, on other planets, and beyond.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the implementation of vision solutions for space robotic arms. A background in software engineering with industrial experience and experience developing vision solutions for embedded systems are important experiences for this position.
• Own vision software development for different space missions
• Test and qualify vision software modules
• Perform hardware in the loop tests
• Interact with interdisciplinary teams to develop cutting edge software solution
• Master’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
• In-depth knowledge of computer vision algorithms and performance analysis
• 3+ years industrial experience preferably in aerospace/defence or industrial robotics
• Experience in Code Review / Clean Coder
• Experience with embedded Linux
• Demonstrated coding experience using C, C++
Skills and Experience Required
• Experience with software in the aerospace sector
• Experience in vision software implementation on embedded systems/FPGA
• Experience with software testing
• Experience with ROS2, OPENCV
• Experience with real-time/safety-critical systems
To be considered for this position, please send your most updated CV to Karim Cassamo on email email@example.com or call 00353 1 669 8218.