Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new position for Compliance Manager, to be based in Europe. No remote option available.
- Ensure that the activities of our client are monitored for compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements, and any additional requirements and that these activities are being carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant head of functional area;
- Monitor activities in flight operations, maintenance, crew training, and ground operations areas to ensure the standards required by CAA of Latvia and requirements defined by our client are met under the supervision of relevant Nominated Person;
- Ensure, that the compliance monitoring program is properly implemented, maintained and continually reviewed, and improved;
- Regularly follow up responsibilities, duties, improvements, and changes made in OM-A ;
- Oversee the implementation and performance of the activities and processes associated with the Compliance Monitoring Program;
- Ensure that all audits and inspections according to annual audits and inspections plan are carried out by appropriately qualified staff and reports are distributed to responsible parties;
- Liaise with regulatory authorities, original equipment manufacturers, and other operationally relevant external entities in issues regarding the safety and quality of our client’s operations.
- At least 5 years work experience in the quality assurance activities (quality management or auditing), including participation in at least 10 internal or external audits within the last two years;
- You hold a university degree;
- You have extensive experience paired with relevant professional qualifications within the aviation industry;
- Knowledge, background, and appropriate experience related to the activities of airline, including knowledge and experience in compliance monitoring;
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations;
- Proven aviation safety and quality experience gained in a commercial airline environment;
- Must hold, or have held, valid quality management, audit, and regulation certificates;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to delegate work set clear direction, and manage workflow. Strong mentoring and coaching skills;
- Very good negotiation, evaluation, and decision-making skills.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel benefits for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
If you meet the requirements and you are interested to apply, please send your CV to Beatrice at e-mail email@example.com
Related Jobs (4)
VIP/Corporate Flight Attendants – Permanent Contract – Middle East on August 4, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022