Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new opportunity for CAMO Planning Engineer based in Europe.
The CAMO Planning Engineer will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team having the following responsibilities:
- Compliance with the approved aircraft maintenance programme (AMP)in accordance with the requirements of EASA Part CAMO.
- You will be responsible for aircraft phase into the system and the associated ongoing CAMO management
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of airworthiness directives, the replacement of service life limited parts, and component inspection
- Prepare current status of Engine/Airframe/Component Life Limitations in accordance with the approved maintenance data
- Follow and control all work carried out on aircraft, engines and components as well as review and/or assessment of SBs, ADs, Minor/major Modifications and occurrence & audit reports so that they are addressed in a timely manner
- Ability to meet the needs of day to day running of the maintenance management including preparing reliability programme reports as required.
For this role you should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Five years’ relevant work experience of which at least two years should be from the aeronautical industry in an appropriate position within a CAMO organisation (airline or independent).
- Good knowledge of EASA Part CAMO and Microsoft Office 365
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering, technical knowledge and Part-66 Cat B1/B2/C licence or extensive practical knowledge and experience as a CAMO Engineer is a must.
- Knowledge of the principles of Human Factors, fuel tank safety, EWIS and SMS (documented & current).
- Experience with aircraft maintenance tracking software
- Be a citizen of an EU member state or have the rights to work within the EU.
- Speak and write fluent English
If you meet the above qualifications and you are interested to apply please send your updated CV to Emma Rogers at email@example.com or call on +353 87 360 6908.