Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise a new opening for a CAMO Engineer for our client based in Europe.
Candidate Mandatory Requirements:
- Master’s degree Aircraft Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering environment in CAMO
- Experience in dealing with AESA and EASA on airworthiness matters
- Experienced in working with AIRBUS manuals and data sources
- Fluent in Spanish and English is essential
- Good knowledge of EASA regulations
- Ideally AMOS knowledge
Please note that only the candidates that meet all the above-mentioned requirements entirely will be processed for this selection.
For more details, please contact Beatrice Roman on email firstname.lastname@example.org