Sigma Aviation is delighted to announce a new position for Cabin Crew Instructor with our client airline based in Asia.
We are looking for a Cabin Crew Instructor with experience on ATR and B737.
– The Cabin Crew Instructor is responsible for conducting all aspects of cabin crew training in accordance with the local CAA and the company’s policies, goals and objectives to ensure that all cabin crew maintain a level of high standards in safety, onboard customer service and delivery.
– The Cabin Crew Instructor is also responsible for the instructional design of training courses, their delivery, development, regulatory compliance, standards, remedial, devices and training material.
– Monitor and assess the performance of the Cabin Crew
– Conducts training and check flights as required according to the standards set by the company
– Accurately completes all required documentation in accordance with the Cabin Crew Manual
– Support and promote a culture of safety and security within the Cabin Services Department.
– Experience in a training role, within the airline industry (ATR and B737)
– Previous Cabin Crew line operational experience, in a Senior role.
– Recognized relevant qualification in Training (Train the Trainer)
– Holds an instructor qualification in Cabin Crew CRM, Aviation Security, Dangerous Goods and Aviation Medicine.
– High standard of written and spoken English and high levels of interpersonal skills.
– Professional knowledge and skills in line with Industry Standards.
Good qualities that a Cabin Crew Instructor should have are:
– Can-do attitude
– Excellent personal presentation
– Cultural awareness and flexibility
– Be a quick learner who likes to help others succeed
– Customer services oriented
– Problem Solving and decision making
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV to Klaus Niculita at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698226 for more details.
Position Cabin Crew