Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise a new opening for a Business Development Manager for our client based in Europe.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day identification, maturation, and closure of our client’s space robotics opportunities.
Candidate Mandatory Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in an engineering discipline
- Business degree (master or postgraduate) in Business Administration, Economics, MBA
- Currently working in a Sales management position and held a sales role in the aerospace & space industry for at least 5 years
- Experience in US and/or Asian space sectors.
- Demonstrated experience in closing multi-million sales projects in the space industry within the last 5 years
- Fluency in English; Fluency in German and/or French languages would be a plus
Please note that only the candidates that meet all the above-mentioned requirements entirely will be processed for this selection.
For more details, please contact Beatrice Roman on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (23)
VIP/Corporate Flight Attendants – Permanent Contract – Middle East on June 30, 2022
B1 Certifying Engineers on June 21, 2022
Simulator Maintenance Manager on June 21, 2022
MCC Coordinator on June 20, 2022
PowerPlant Manager on June 15, 2022
CAMO Engineer on June 10, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer on June 10, 2022