Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce this exciting opportunity for B1.2 Engineers with experience on BN2 Islander. This role will be based on one of the British overseas territories.
- Carry out daily inspections of the aircraft
- Carry out routine maintenance, modifications, and out-of-phase inspections
- Record in the appropriate documentation etc
- EASA B1.2 AME OR FAA A&P OR TC AME Category M1 license for fixed wing piston powered aircraft
- BN2 Islander type rating
- Minimum 1-year certified experience on type (BN2 Islander), out of which minimum 6 months of proven certified experience within the past 2 years
- Minimum 4 years mechanical / engineering experience in aviation
- Current, valid Human Factors certificate
For more details, please send your most recently updated and relevant CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com or call +353 860233721.
Licences Accepted: FAA and EASA