We are glad to advise that our client Scoot is organizing a Roadshow in Manchester on the 21st to 23rd of October 2019. Also, they have scheduled upcoming assessments in Singapore in the 16th to the 18th October and 30th October to 02nd November 2019.
They are looking for B787 type rated and non-type rated Captains for immediate start dates.
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Generous salary package
- Merit Increment and Performance Bonus
- Attractive roster pattern
- Flexi-benefits scheme
- Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance Coverage
- Productivity incentives
- Career progression
- Staff travel benefits on Scoot and Singapore Airlines Group
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Minimum of 5000 Commercial jet flight hours total time (AC over 50,000 Kilos) of which 2000 hours are Pilot in Command
- Date of last flight within the past 6 months
- ICAO English Level 5 minimum
For further information and to put your application forward please contact Emilia Arellano on firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (WhatsApp) +39 347 640 5889.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Total Hours 5000
Hours on Type 2000 PIC