B737 Captains required in 2019 for our client ASL Ireland. This role includes a competitive salary and roster. The roster pattern is 8 days on followed by 6 days off with a base in East Midlands (EMA)
ASL Airlines (Ireland) Limited, formerly Air Contractors, is a freight and passenger airline. It operates scheduled freight services throughout Europe and unscheduled passenger air charter flights, as well as some wet lease services for scheduled airlines.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements below:
- Minimum 4,000 Hours Total Time
- Minimum 500 PIC hours on Boeing 737 EFIS/NG
- Valid EASA Licence
- European Union passport
- Valid 737 Type Rating and Proficiency Check
- Date Of Last Flight on B737 within 12 months
- ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency.
- Valid 1st Class Medical Certificate.
- No History of Accidents and Incidents.
For more details please email your most recent CV to Stephen at email@example.com or call at +353 1 669 8253.
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 500 PIC