Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to be accepting applications from EASA B1 licensed engineers for our client based in Europe who is a leading national carrier.
Our client is offering permanent contracts to successful candidates and the opportunity to receive the A220-300 type rating through our clients training program whilst in employment.
New start dates announced during Autumn 2022.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- Valid Part-66 B1 category Aircraft Maintenance License
- At least two years’ experience as a B1 certified technician
- Ability to work both day and night shifts
- EU Passport or Permit to work in EU
- Experience in Line Maintenance and/or Base Maintenance
To explore this position further, please contact Ms. Claudia Grieco on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licences Accepted:EASA Part-66 AML Licence B1