Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to be accepting applications from B1 certifying engineers for our growing client based in Europe.
Our client is offering permanent contracts to successful candidates and the opportunity to receive the A220-300 type rating through our clients training program whilst in employment.
Start Dates ongoing throughout 2022.
To apply for this position, you should have:
- Valid Part-66 B1 category Aircraft Maintenance License
- At least two years’ experience as a B1 certified technician
- Ability to work both day and night shifts
- EU Passport or Permit to work in EU
- Experience in Line Maintenance and/or Base Maintenance
To explore this position further, please contact Ms. Claudia Grieco on email email@example.com
Licences Accepted:EASA Part-66 AML Licence B1