Sigma Aviation Services is currently seeking B1 Certifying Engineers for our client based in Europe.
An attractive package and benefits are on offer for the successful candidate.
Qualifications & Experience required:
- EASA Part-66 AML Licence B1 (additionally B2 / C is an advantage)
- C510 type approval desirable, not mandatory (can also be provided by the airline)
- Recognised aircraft Engineering apprenticeship or training
- Previous experience of working within a line maintenance environment
- Experience of working to regulations, i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers publications as necessary
- Awareness of airline operational requirements desirable
- Engineering IT systems/programs desirable
To be considered for this position, please send your most updated CV to Mr. Klaus Niculita on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00353 1 669 8226
Licences Accepted: EASA Part-66 AML Licence B1
Aircraft Type Light Aircraft