Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise that we are recruiting ATR Captains for our client based in India, Indigo.
IndiGo is a reputable and leading low-cost airline; they are offering an excellent package that includes:
- 3-Year Renewable Contracts
- Commuting roster of 8 weeks ON 3 weeks OFF
- Monthly Salary Net of Taxes
- Overtime payments per hour after 85 block hours x month
- Various bases in India. (Base allocation by IndiGo as per their requirements)
- Ticketing Benefits for pilots and eligible family members
- Accommodation allowance
Minimum requirements to apply for this position.
- EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL
- First Class Medical
- English Language Proficiency level 4 minimum
- ATR72-500 or ATR72-600 or ATR42/72 Type Rating Endorsement
- 3000hrs total flying time, 1000hrs PIC on all a/c types (ME) and minimum of 500 PIC on type (ATR)
- Aged 62-63 years at the time of joining (retirement age is 65 years old in India)
- Date of last flight as ATR72 Captain within the last 30 months
ATR Captain screenings are in Delhi, India. Flights, transportation and hotel accommodation are provided by IndiGo to attend their screenings.
Indigo Airlines will offer 600-delta course cost reimbursement after joining the airline to the ATR72-500/42 candidates. ATR42 & ATR72-500 Captains will need to do the ATR72-600 difference course before joining indigo.
For more details and to put your application forward today please contact;
Ms. Emilia Arellano, email@example.com
Telephone : +39 07761720032
WhatsApp: +39 347 640 5889
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type ATR42/72
Total Hours 3000
Hours on Type 500 PIC