SG Aviation Services on behalf of our ATR72-600 Client Airline are currently accepting applications from Captains rated and experienced on the ATR72-600.
Screenings are available in December/January with start dates immediately available January/February 2023.
Our client is offering 12-month renewable contracts with an attractive package;
- Base salary in EURO based on flying 80 block hours per month
- Overtime paid 1/80 of the basic salary
- Monthly accommodation allowance (accommodation provided for the first 30 days)
- Flights provided at the start and end of the contract period with access to the airlines network during the assignment period.
- 30 days annual leave per year
Candidates MUST have:
- Current EASA/ICAO License with equivalent ATR72-600 Type Rating
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Ideally current IR/Rating at the time of application and joining
- Minimum of 3000 hours total flying time of which 500-1000 hours PIC time on ATR series aircraft which should include experience on the ATR72-600 [candidates who do not meet this requirement will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis]
- Ideally date of last flight within the past 12 months, candidates with recency outside of 12 months maybe considered on a case-by-case basis by our client
For further details please forward a current resume to email@example.com or WhatsApp: +353 879813977
NOTE: Only candidates meeting the criteria above will be shortlisted and contacted with further details.
Licences Accepted:ICAO and EASA
Hours on Type500-1000
Related Jobs (5)
A320 Captains – Very attractive terms for seasonal contracts on January 25, 2023 A320fam