Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new opportunity for an Assistant Airport Operations Manager. Our client airline launched flights in 2012 on medium and long-haul routes and they are expanding their fleet from now until 2022. The Assistant Airport Operations Manager will be based in Australia.
- Track and monitor delivery against the SGHA.
- Ensure this is integrated – alongside values – into key people training initiatives.
- Prepare & Coordinate Pre-Ops Team Audits to the setup of stations.
- Coordinate with HQ Ground Services Department and other operations departments for Annual Station Audits.
- Manage the airline identity across consumer touch points in the airport environment.
- Ensure that the airline’s brand guidelines are in compliance.
- Determine the opportunity or need for change to the customer proposition from a brand perspective by assessing new ideas, market trends, consumer needs, passenger and staff feedback in the airport environment. This will include the identification of sources of future competitive advantage, the definition of appropriate product life cycles and the classification of key customer segments from a value-based perspective in the airport environment.
- Determine the opportunity to use Technology to enhance the customer service experience.
- Keep strong control on spending & planned budget, maximise revenue opportunity.
- Work with Ground & Cargo Services team to achieve overall budget and operational efficiency.
- Verification of Ground Handling Statistics and Invoice verification.
- Prepare monthly accruals.
- Maintain good relationship with CIQ authorities, tourism authority, airport authority and government regulatory authorities.
- Maintain good rapport and relationship with local competitors.
- Maintain good relationship with local CAAC authority.
- Ensure that safety and security of the airport services to airline’s flights are adhered to such as smooth.
- Handling of dangerous goods and baggage screening procedures.
- Safe guard our aircraft towards potential threat and intruders.
- Formulate Station Emergency Plan and ensure SGHA is trained and familiar with the procedure.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with service providers.
- Investigating ground services incidents/discrepancies/lapses.
- Conduct ground services audit on handlers
- Attend to day-to-day ground services matters arising e.g. flight delays etc.
- Collate and report ground services statistical data as required.
- Liaise with other departments on routine operational matters.
- Cover duties of Training Management in his/her absence.
If you wish to apply, please send your most recently updated CV to Mr. Klaus Niculita at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698226.