SG Aviation Services is delighted to announce we are looking for an AOG Supply Chain Specialist for our airline client based in Spain.
The position will report directly to the Team Leader Material Operations.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in the areas of logistics support, purchasing, material management, logistics or general supply chain.
- Previous airline / aviation experience (MRO/OEM)
- AMOS experience
- Knowledge in aircraft, engine, and component records
- Excellent Verbal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Whats on offer:
- On-Site employment
- Competitive Salary
- Shifts schedule, 4 days on / 4 days off
- Flight tickets benefits
If interested to apply for this position, please send a copy of your updated CV to Ms. Emilia Arellano at email@example.com