Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce a new position for Airworthiness Review Staff & Internal Instructor, to be based in Europe. No remote option available.
- Perform airworthiness reviews and issue Airworthiness Review Certificates or recommendations in accordance with applicable regulations, national authority requirements, and company procedures;
- Extend an Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- Manage company fleet Airworthiness Review Certificates status;
- Coordinate aircraft phase-in/phase-out and/or aircraft import/export;
- Liaise with the MRO or Lessor to resolve all findings and make sure that all findings are closed prior to making a recommendation or issuing of an Airworthiness Review Certificate or issuing an extension to a current Airworthiness Review Certificate;
- Manage and perform internal training of the CAMO, including but, is not necessarily limited to internal procedures, airworthiness reviews, Part-CAMO, Part-M, Part-145 overview, internal initial and recurrent training;
- Develop, manage and control internal CAMO Training Manual.
- At least 5 years of experience in continuing airworthiness;
- Experience in performance of airworthiness reviews, including aircraft records review and physical surveys;
- An appropriate Part 66 license (category B or C in the sub-category of the aircraft being reviewed) or aeronautical degree or equivalent;
- Must have A320, A330, or B737Max completed aircraft type training or familiarization courses;
- Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations;
- Completed Part-M, Part-CAMO, Part-145, HF, FTS, EWIS, Quality Systems, SMS courses;
- Completed Train the Trainer courses;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Confident with strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility with regards to working hours, responsibilities, and travel;
- Willingness to embrace change and to drive improvements within the business.
- Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
- Advantage of working in developing, international aviation company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
- Fully paid lunch in the office during lunch hours;
- Advanced health insurance;
- Travel for great prices on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- Corporate & Social events;
- Professional and personal development opportunities while working in a fast-developing multicultural environment.
If you meet the requirements and you are interested to apply, please send your CV to Beatrice at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org