Sigma Aviation Services is currently looking for German/Italian/Hebrew & English speakers to join our client based in Czech Republic.
If you love to help customers and have a passion for travel or aviation, then this job is for you! Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
A permanent contract will be offered along with the following benefits:
– Internet connection contribution and all the necessary hardware
– Professional in-house training and learning opportunities
– Full support from an amazing team
– Transparent and fair salary structure, clear salary progress
– Lunch vouchers, cafeteria points, increased vacation days
– Bonuses and discounted flight tickets
If you speak German/Italian/Hebrew and English fluently, have great communication skills, are customer oriented and have a completed secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your most recent and relevant CV to Beatrice Roman on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (5)
VVIP Cabin Crew – Asia on November 17, 2022
EASA B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers *New Autumn 2022 Start Dates* on June 21, 2022