Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to advise you of our current recruitment campaign for our client, China Southern Airlines. We are currently seeking type rated and current A350, B777 and B787 Captains.
China Southern Airlines Company Limited is an airline headquartered in Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China. Established on 1 July 1988 following the restructuring of the CAAC Airlines that acquired and merged several domestic airlines, the airline became one of China’s “Big Three” airlines (alongside Air China and China Eastern Airlines), the world’s seventh-largest airline measured by passengers carried and Asia’s largest airline in fleet size, revenue, and passengers carried. With its main hubs at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Beijing Capital International Airport, the airline operates more than 2,000 flights to more than 200 destinations daily and was a member of SkyTeam until 1 January 2019. The airline started a frequent flyer program partnership with American Airlines in March 2019.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- 4-year renewable contract
- Excellent roster pattern
- Excellent earning potential
- Generous allowances
- All licence types are accepted ICAO / FAA / EASA
- All pilots must hold a First Class Medical Certificate
- Be currently flying, or within the last 6 months have flown on type (A350, B777, B787)
- Hold a minimum of 5000 hours total flying time on any aircraft type
- Hold a minimum of 2000 hours total flying time as PIC on commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
- Hold a minimum of 500 hours total flying time as PIC on type (A350, B777, B787)
- Have a minimum Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Be aged 55 or under at time of application
- Have no record of flight accident or serious incident or criminal record
- Hold a valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your most recently updated CV to Klaus Niculita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 669 8226.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type A350
Total Hours 5000
Hours on Type 500