Sigma/SG Aviation Services is delighted to announce new opportunities for A330 Captains and First Officers on behalf of our client based in South Asia.
Our client currently operates a fleet of modern Airbus A330 aircrafts, and the network connects many international cities and destinations.
If you are looking for a new excitement position with possibility of career development opportunities, then this position will suit you.
The requirements for Captains are:
- Hold Current ATPL and current type on the A330.
- Hold valid 1st Class Medical Certificate (pertinent to the license held)
- Minimum of 5500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1000 PIC hours PIC hours on A330
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 ELP with excellent English proficiency skills
The requirements for FO’s are:
- Hold Current ATPL and current type on the A330
- Minimum of a total of 1500 Hours with 500 Hours on type as FO
- The License and Class 1 Medical must be current and under one Authority.
- ICAO ELPC Level 4 and above
What we can offer:
- Competitive and attractive compensation terms
- Accommodation and transportation
- Travel ticket benefits
- Commuting roster available
- Opportunity for career development with the company
- Great work environment
If you are interested to apply or to know further, please send your updated CV to Karim by email at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Licences Accepted:All Licence Types
Related Jobs (21)
A320 Captains and FO’s for an Excellent Opportunity on October 4, 2023 A320fam