Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to present this exciting opportunity for EASA A320 Senior First Officers with a possibility of Command Upgrade with our client Wizz Air.
Wizz Air is one of the leading low-cost airlines in Europe and the largest in Central and Eastern Europe. Founded in 2004, Wizz Air carried more than 34 million passengers in 2018 and continues to grow, adding new countries, new destinations and new opportunities to travel. Wizz Air flies to 44 countries and counts on more than 4,500 enthusiastic aviation professionals from more than 50 countries.
If you are an A320 First Officer and you would like to join this innovative, growing airline with massive future expansion plans (and a solid career trajectory too with 5% increase in salary every year!) then please apply today!
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
- Choice of bases available
- Different types of roster available as: 6 on, 4 off; 5 on, 4 off; 14 on, 7 off; 20 on, 10 off
- Growing airline with massive future expansion plans
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
The pilots must have the following:
- EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian/Georgian/Moldovan/Ukrainian equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 3000 hours actual flight time (on A320/A330/A340/A350/A380 or in combination)
- Minimum 100 landings in the previous 12 months (on A320/A330/A340/A350/A380 or in combination)
- Valid and current Airbus type rating
- Last flight within preceding 6 months
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Have the right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and WZZ network.
If you are interested in this great opportunity please send your up to date CV today to Karim on ID email@example.com or call on +353 16698218.
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 3500
Hours on Type 3000