SG Aviation Services are looking for A320 type rated Senior First Officers, for Avion Express.
What is on offer?
- Indefinite contracts;
- Monthly guaranteed payment and Block hour payment;
- Career upgrades and Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- World class trainings;
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home and opportunity to book standby flights;
- Accommodation provided during duty days;
- Travel health insurance;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment;
- Loss of license insurance
- Very competitive roster pattern and rotations:
Roster Pattern ICAO & Non-European Region Residence: 42 days on, 22 days off (including positioning days).
Roster Pattern EASA/ICAO & European Region Residence:
- European region: 20 days on, 10 days off (including positioning days)
- Non-European region:
Winter 2023-2024: 33 days on, 15 days off (including positioning days)
Summer 2024: 30 days on, 17 days off (including positioning days)
- A320 type rated;
- Minimum 500 hours on A320 with minimum 2500 total flying hours
- Valid License with current A320 type rating
- Valid Class 1 medical;
- English ICAO level 4;
- Date of last flights on type – within the last 12 to maximum 24 months (at time of application)
Please note that only the candidates that meet all the above-mentioned requirements entirely will be processed for this selection.
For more details, please send your CV to Beatrice Roman on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft TypeA320 Fam
Hours on Type500
Related Jobs (7)
A330 Captains and FO’s for an excellent opportunity!! on October 3, 2023 A330
A320 First Officers – Attractive Newly Increased terms. on June 29, 2023 A320fam