Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking A320 Pilots on behalf of our client WizzAir.
I am sure Wizz Air needs no introduction as they’ve been taking Europe by storm for the past number of years.
Given the big orderbook Wizz Air have opened recruitment out to pilots at all levels. Roles on offer are all on A320.
We have a range of roles for pilots as follows: A320 First Officer roles, A320 Senior First Officer for Rapid Command program, A320 Captains and NTR A320 Captains.
Pilots must have:
- Right to live and work in EU with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and WIZZ network.
- EASA ATPL
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Date of Last flight within last 6 months
Full details regarding the minimum requirements for each role will be shared with the interested candidates.
There is an attractive package on offer including:
- Progression pay
- Potential for Career progression to management
- Airline ticketing discounts
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
- Choice of bases available
- Long Term Contracts
- Choice with flexible rostering
Two options exist for A320 Type Rating:
- 12,000EUR upfront cost, or
- 15,000EUR paid by company with a three year bond
If you think you might be interested to join WizzAir please then send your up to date CV today to Karim on email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35316698218 for more information.
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 3500