This job has been Expired
Sigma/SG Aviation Services is glad to announce new opportunities for A320 First Officers on behalf of our brand-new client, a European carrier which is looking to expand their A320 Fleet, this company has been growing significantly and continues to develop their team further.
If you are looking for a new excitement position with possibility of career development opportunities, then this position will suit you.
What is offered:
- Competitive and attractive compensation terms
·Accommodation and transportation
· Travel ticket benefits
· Commuting roster patterns
· Health Insurance
· Opportunity for career development with the company
· Great work environment
The requirements to apply are:
- Hold a Valid EASA License or Frozen ATPL (EASA) with A320 Instrument Rating and Type Rating valid at time of application and joining, validity of at least 3-months.
·Minimum of 500 SIC hrs on A320
· Valid Medical 1st Class Certificate.
· English Language Proficiency Level 4 and above.
· EU Passport
If you are interested to apply or to know further, please send your updated CV to Emilia by email at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft TypeA320 Fam
Hours on Type500
Related Jobs (5)
A310 Pilots on April 13, 2023 A310
ATR72-600 First Officer Opportunities on April 3, 2023 ATR42/72
A320 Senior First Officer Opportunities on March 31, 2023 A320fam
A320 First Officer Opportunities on February 27, 2023 A320fam
A320 First Officers – Urgent requirement on February 7, 2022 A320fam