SG Aviation Services are looking for A320 type rated Captains, for Avion Express, the leading narrow-body ACMI and charter operator, operating an Airbus A320 family aircraft.
With Avion Express, you will get increased payment, loss of license insurance, one month paid holiday, bonus, additional payment per day off and more:
- Indefinite contracts;
- Monthly guaranteed payment and Block hour payment;
- Career upgrades and Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- World class trainings;
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home and opportunity to book standby flights;
- Accommodation provided during duty days;
- Travel health insurance;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment;
- Loss of license insurance
- Very competitive roster pattern and rotations:
Roster Pattern ICAO & Non-European Region Residence: 42 days on, 22 days off (including positioning days).
Roster Pattern EASA/ICAO & European Region Residence:
- European region: 20 days on, 10 days off (including positioning days)
- Non-European region:
Winter 2023-2024: 33 days on, 15 days off (including positioning days)
Summer 2024: 30 days on, 17 days off (including positioning days)
The most recent increased payment conditions are: Captain – Summer fix 10 000 + block hour payment from first hour
- Valid License with a current A320 type rating
- Minimum 3000 hours total time.
- Minimum 250 Command hours on A320 and 1500 multi crew command hours (ICAO candidates)
- Valid Class 1 medical.
- English ICAO level 4.
- Date of last flights on type – within the last 12 to maximum 24 months (at time of application)
Please note that only the candidates that meet all the above-mentioned requirements entirely will be processed for this selection.
For more details, please send your CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft TypeA320 Fam
Hours on Type250
Related Jobs (13)
A320 Captains and FO’s for an Excellent Opportunity on October 4, 2023 A320fam
A330 Captains and FO’s for an excellent opportunity!! on October 3, 2023 A330