Sigma Aviation Services are looking for EASA A320 type rated Captains, for one of our European airline clients.
End of June and July available start dates for selected pilots and no date of last flight limitation.
What is on offer?
- Indefinite contracts;
- Monthly guaranteed payment;
- Block hour payment;
- Career upgrades;
- Growth opportunities in the Training, Security, Quality, Safety departments, etc.
- World class trainings;
- Travel tickets provided to the place of duty and returning home;
- Accommodation provided during duty days;
- Opportunity to book standby flights;
- Travel health insurance;
- Very competitive roster pattern and rotations;
- Worldwide operations and multicultural environment.
- A320 type rated;
- Minimum 3000 hours total time;
- Minimum 500 Command hours on A320;
- EASA License;
- Class 1 medical;
- English ICAO level 4.
Please note that only the candidates that meet all the above-mentioned requirements entirely will be processed for this selection.
For more details, please send your CV to Beatrice Roman on email email@example.com
Licences Accepted:JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft TypeA320 Fam
Hours on Type500