Sigma Aviation Services is looking for EASA A320 Captains rated and non-type rated for our client Wizz Air.
Wizz Air is one of the leading low-cost airlines in Europe and the largest in Central and Eastern Europe. Founded in 2004, Wizz Air carried more than 34 million passengers in 2018 and continues to grow, adding new countries, new destinations and new opportunities to travel.
Wizz Air flies to 44 countries and counts on more than 4,500 enthusiastic aviation professionals from more than 50 countries.
If you are a Captain flying Airbus FBW or a turbojet aircraft with MTOW of more than 50t and you would like to join this innovative, growing airline with massive future expansion plans (and a solid career trajectory too with 5% increase in salary every year!) then please apply today!
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
- Choice of bases available
- Different types of roster available as: 6 on, 4 off; 5 on, 4 off; 14 on, 7 off; 20 on, 10 off
- Growing airline with massive future expansion plans
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
- Two options for the A320 type rating: 12,000EUR upfront cost or 15,000EUR paid by company with a three-year bond.
If you are a Captain with a minimum of 3500 factorised hours in total, 500 PIC hours on A320 or 3000 hours on a jet aircraft over 50t MTOW which 1000 hours are PIC and you hold an EASA licence please send your up to date CV today to Karim on ID firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 16698218.
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 3500
Hours on Type 500 PIC