Sigma/SG Aviation Services is delighted to announce new opportunities for A320 Captains and First Officers on behalf of our client based in South Asia.
Our client currently operates a fleet of modern Airbus A320 aircrafts, and the network connects many international cities and destinations.
If you are looking for a new excitement position with possibility of career development opportunities, then this position will suit you.
The requirements for Captains are:
- Hold Current ATPL and current type on the A320
- Hold valid 1st Class Medical Certificate (pertinent to the license held)
- Minimum of 5500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1000 PIC hours PIC hours on A320
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 ELP with excellent English proficiency skills
The requirements for FO’s are:
• Hold Current ATPL and current type on the A320
• Minimum of a total of 1500 Hours with 500 Hours on type as FO
• The License and Class 1 Medical must be current and under one Authority.
• ICAO ELPC Level 4 and above
What we can offer:
• Competitive and attractive compensation terms
• Accommodation and transportation
• Travel ticket benefits
• Commuting roster available
• Opportunity for career development with the company
• Great work environment
If you are interested to apply or to know further, please send your updated CV to Karim at email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Licences Accepted:All Licence Types
Aircraft TypeA320 Fam
Related Jobs (13)
A330 Captains and FO’s for an excellent opportunity!! on October 3, 2023 A330
Embraer Legacy Praetor 500 Captains on April 17, 2023