Sigma Aviation Services is pleased to advise that our client IndiGo will have a screening for A320 Captains in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Apply today to reserve your slot for the Roadshow.
- Company presentation, personal interview and simulator check (If successful, pilot will complete psychometrics and premedical after assessment – in his/her home country
Sao Paulo – GRU
****Flights and accommodation are provided by IndiGo to attend ****
IndiGo is a low-cost operator based in New Delhi, India and the country’s largest operator by both fleet size and passenger numbers. It is considered the 7th largest carrier in the Asia region and ranked 1st largest LCC based on fleet size alone.
Benefits of working with IndiGo:
- 3-year contract direct with IndiGo and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
- Various Indian bases available
- Excellent monthly NET salary
- Overtime payment
- Annual bonus
- Commuting schedule options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
- Ticketing benefits
- Medical Insurance provided by IndiGo for pilot and family
- Hotel accommodation during Initial training period (60-90 days)
- Accommodation allowance after training (included in monthly NET salary)
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License, all licenses accepted (ICAO, FAA, EASA)
- Valid 1st class medical certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 total flight hours
- Minimum of 2,000 total PIC hours of which 1,000 PIC hrs should be in glass cockpit aircraft
- Minimum of 500 PIC on A320
- Date of last flight A320 PIC within the last 12 months or since 01st Jan’18.
- Maximum age 63 years old.
For more details and to put your application forward today please contact;
Ms. Emilia Arellano on email@example.com or WhatsApp +39 347 640 5889
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 500 PIC