Sigma Aviation Services is happy to advise that we are currently seeking Corporate
Quality, Safety and Security Manager for our client Airline based in Africa.
• Maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) and Safety Management System
• Ensuring the effective running of the QMS and SMS within the company
• Assist the Security Supervisor by carrying out Aviation Security Training and managing
the local Aviation Security Program
• Liaising with the authority on behalf of the company
• Company document control and managing in house approvals. Periodic
Documentation revision and updates
• Monitoring compliance with, and adequacy of, procedures required to ensure safe
operational practices and aircraft airworthiness.
• Ensuring that the quality assurance program contains procedures designed to verify
that all operations are being conducted in accordance with all applicable requirements,
standards and procedures.
• Ensure uniform application of the QMS and SMS across the company
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years job-related experience, degree in aviation management, safety or
equivalent is an added advantage
• Experience as an Airline Manager, Airline Captain or Engineer
• Qualified as an Internal Auditor. Aviation Auditor Training would be an added
• Demonstrated experience with Regulatory Authorities
• Associated ratings related to Airline Operations.
• Experience in Auditing, IOSA and EASA TCO
• Good verbal, logical reasoning, mechanical aptitude will be helpful.
If you are interested in this role please send your up to date CV to Roxana at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 1 6698272