Sigma Aviation is looking on behalf of our client Airline a Operations Support Officer for Dublin, Ireland.
To assist the Flight Operations Manager to respond to changing circumstances on a daily basis by planning the best utilisation of aircrew in line with the appropriate FTL schemes and for communication of such plans.
- Amendment and management of the day to day flight rosters and any necessary forward planning in accordance with the FTL scheme.
- The advising to flight crew of details of duties and other relevant information including any amendments required as a result of changes to the flying programme.
- Liaison with Operations and Commercial personnel regarding crew availability for specific aircraft fleet requirements, including charter enquiries.
- The “out of hours” responsibility for the arranging of hotels, airline positioning, taxis etc. for all aircrew (and when required, admin staff) together with the accurate documenting of all relevant requests to third party suppliers.
- The completion of a full briefing and hand over report (verbal and written) to the oncoming shift personnel, specifically highlighting items for urgent action.
- Ad-hoc activities and analysis as required by management
- Shall maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
If you wish to apply please contact Roxana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 1 6698272