Sigma Aviation Services is currently seeking for Head of Training to join our client in Africa.
The Head of Training will report to the Manager Flight Operations and the key responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for maintaining the training manual and incorporating new training requirements
- Ensure operations comply with the AOC specifications
- Advises Flight and Safety departments on training issues
- Provides guidance and recommendations to the Director of Operations and Chief Pilot regarding training issues, improvements, and changes
- Budgeting and annual operating plan monitoring and reconciliation
- Scheduling of aircrew training events and ensuring clear communication with training providers
- Maintaining an updated and accurate record keeping system regarding all crewmembers training and qualifications information in accordance with Company procedures
- Managing aircrew training program, including recurrent ground training
- Publications of Flight Department Manuals
- Support facility leadership in the following areas: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possesses appropriate knowledge of the legal requirements, Airline Operations and any other relevant regulatory body relating to flights and Cabin Crew.
- Must be thoroughly conversant with IASA-TCO Regulations
- Extensive experience in Training of flight crew, cabin crew and flight operations staff, preferably with various airlines.
If you are interested in this role please send your up to date CV to Roxana at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698272