Sigma Aviation is looking on behalf of our client Airline a Ground Operations Officer for Dublin, Ireland.
The ideal candidate will;
- be able to demonstrate an ability to work under their own initiative
- be self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills
- have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment and have the capacity to meet strict deadlines when required
- have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Outlook
- have a background in Ground Operations and/or weight and balance as an advantage
- having a working knowledge of SGHAs/IATA AHM Procedures would be an advantage
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities;
- Ensuring all ramps are in compliance with ACL GHM for approved ACL handling practices and that all service providers are operating in compliance with Standard Ground Handling Agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain and update Standard Ground Handling Agreements and Service Level Agreements with ground service providers
- Carry our weight and balance checks and training as necessary (training will be provided)
- Monitor and review manual content related to ground handling to ensure currency
- shall maintain competence on the basis of continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
If you wish to apply please contact Roxana at email@example.com or call at +353 1 6698272