Rated and Non rated ATR Captains required for our long standing client, Stobart Air. We are currently seeking current type rated and NTR ATR Captains for an exciting role based in SEN, ORK, with DUB to become available in the future.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- 2 commuting options (6:2 / 2:2) or a stable fixed roster pattern 5:2:5:3
- Significantly Increased Salary Package
- Free ticketing to help with the commuting rosters
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service for the permanent employees
- Company pension scheme for permanent employees
- Possibility for E195 upgrade in time (for permanent employees)
TYPE RATED CAPTAINS:
Should hold a total of 3,000 hours, out of which minimum 500 PIC hours on type, EASA licence and EU Passport/the right to live and work in EU without restrictions. Strong commercial airline experience is a must.
NON- TYPE RATED CAPTAINS:
Should hold a total of 3,000 hours out of which minimum 500 PIC hours on an multi engine, multi crew aircraft >5,7 t MTOW – strong commercial airline experience is a must.
Apply today by emailing your most recent CV to Karim at email@example.com or call at +353 16698218
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Total Hours 3000
Hours on Type 500 PIC