Sigma Aviation Services is currently seeking experienced B737NG TRIs for a short-term contract with our established client based in Yangon, Myanmar. Start Dates available immediately.
Excellent terms and conditions on offer with an attractive 6 week on, 2 week off commuting schedule.
To apply for this position, you must have:
– Valid EASA/ICAO/FAA ATPL
– Valid First Class Medical
– B737-300-900 Type Rating Endorsment
– TRI Approval
– 3000 hours total flying time of which 1500 should be PIC time of which 1000 should be PIC time on type and 500 hours Instructor time on type (preferable)
– Last flight within the last 12 Months
– ICAO ELP Level 4 or above
Should you be interested to apply for this position, please send your most updated CV to Claudia on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 0776 172 0032
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type B737NG
Total Hours 3000
Hours on Type 1000 PIC