Attend our client’s Roadshow assessments in Kuala Lumpur to join South Korea’s leading airline and obtain one of the best packages on the market.
Our client is the fastest growing airline in Korea. Since their establishment in 2005 they been expanding its scale in accordance with customer’s feedback and is bringing a Sustainable innovation to Korea and the airline industry.
Having realized the popularization of air travel and made Korea a final travel destination with a brand-new way which had never been tried before. Operating not only the busiest route, Gimpo-Jeju, but also more than 20 major routes in Asia, such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and Guam, including other domestic routes.
With plans to continue expansion and recruitment of Captain to manager their fleet of B737NG’s and add the new B737 Max Jeju will continue its expansion plan and provide a quality service.
Assessments are taking place in Kuala Lumpur between September 29th and October 1st.
Please apply today to reserve your slot! If you are not available on these dates, we have other upcoming assessments in Seoul or Gimpo also.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Hotel accommodation provided while training
- Housing provided after training
- Base – Seoul or Busan in South Korea
- Economy class tickets for you & family
- 3 Year initial contract – renewable
- Contract compeltion bonus
- 9 days off per month or 6/2 or 8/3 (weeks)
- Valid ATPL(A) (ICAO/EASA/FAA)
- Current B737NG Type Rating
- Minimum of 4000 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 1000 hours PIC on B737NG
- Date of last B737NG flight within the last 2 years
If you are interested in attending the Kuala Lumper assessments, please contact Leonard on the following email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 669 8281 today.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type B737NG
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 1000 PIC