Sigma Aviation Services are delighted to announce that we have opportunities for B737 EFIS/NG Captain with our client Okay Air. Okay Airways Company Limited (shortened as Okay Airways) is the first civil aviation enterprise in China’s mainland ratified by Civil Aviation Administration of China to fly. Okay Airways Headquarter is set in Beijing, with Tianjin Binhai International Airport as its major operational base and Changsha Huanghua International Airport as its second operational bases.
Depending on the commuting option the salary could start from $17.500. The salary will be increased every year.
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
Different Roster Types
Residence 36 days Annual leave
8 days off per month
10 days off per month
15 days off per month
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Education Welfare
- International and domestic confirmed tickets for Family members.
- Travel allowance
- Loyalty Bonus
- Valid/current ATPL issued from a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China;
- First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum 5000 hours total experience
- Minimum of 500 PIC hours on the B737-300-900 (EFIS — transition training for NG by Okay
- Valid passport issued by a country that has diplomatic relations with the Peoples Republic of China;
- At least 5 years experience with a commercial airline operator
- Date of last flight on within the past 6-12 months
- Maximum age 55 years at the time of application
- ICAO Level 4 English proficiency
**Passport & License – Must be issued from a Country with Diplomatic Relations with China**
If you would like more information or to apply, please contact Miss Kim Roche on email@example.com or call +353 1 669 8224 TODAY!
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Total Hours 5000
Hours on Type 500 PIC