Sigma Aviation Services are very pleased to announce a NEW campaign of B737 Captain recruitment on behalf of our long standing client JET AIRWAYS (India). Screenings will be available in February/March 2018 secure your slot now, limited positions available.
Jet Airways is inviting Captains experienced on the B737 to join them at various bases throughout India on 3 year renewable contracts. They are seeking candidates with a minimum of 4000 hours total flying time on all a/c types of which a minimum of 2000 hours total PIC time and a minimum of 500 PIC hours on type (B737). All license types are accepted and pilots up to the age of 63 yrs are accepted.
Candidates interested to apply are offered an average salary of USD10, 333 NET per month; further details include
– 8 weeks on 2 WEEKS OFF commuting schedule rotation
– Various bases in India
– 3 year renewable contracts
– USD115 per hour for hours flown in excess of 80 per month
– 12 days Annual Leave per year
– 10 days Sick Leave per year
– Accommodation provided by the airline (or an allowance for accommodation if the pilot prefers)
– Ticketing on the Jet Airways international network
– A ticketing allowance of USD500 per rotation for any ticketing off the Jet Airways network
– Accident Insurance & Medical Insurance provided by Jet Airways
Screenings will be available in MUMBAI in February/March 2018. If interested to put an application forward please contact our team today for further details email: email@example.com or Tel: +353 1 6698225.
There are LIMITED POSITIONS available so we look forward to your earliest reply if interested.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 500 PIC