Sigma Aviation Services are pleased to advise that IndiGo is scheduling A320 CAPTAIN SCREENINGS in Delhi, India. Apply Today!
Flights and hotel accommodation are provided by IndiGo to attend their screenings.
- Duration 3 days
- Consist of company presentation, personal interview, simulator check, psychometrics and premedical
Excellent LONG-TERM contracts with a REPUTABLE and LEADING LCC AIRLINE offering VERY ATTRACTIVE TERMS.
Benefits of working with IndiGo:
- 3-year contract direct with IndiGo and excellent potential for extension after 3 years
- Various Indian bases available
- Excellent monthly NET salary
- Overtime payment
- Annual bonus
- Commuting schedule options 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF or 12 weeks ON 4 weeks OFF
- Ticketing benefits
- Medical Insurance provided by IndiGo for pilot and family
- Hotel accommodation during Initial training period (60-90 days)
- Accommodation allowance after training (included in monthly NET salary)
Minimum requirements to apply:
- Valid License, all licenses accepted (ICAO, FAA, EASA)
- Valid 1st class medical certificate
- Minimum of 4,000 total flight hours
- Minimum of 2,000 total PIC hours of which 1,000 PIC hrs should be in glass cockpit aircraft
- Minimum of 500 PIC on A320
- Date of last flight A320 PIC within the last 36 months
- Maximum age 63 years old.
Licences Accepted: All Licence Types
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 500 PIC