Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client based in North Africa are pleased to advise A320 Captain vacancies for permanent positions based in an attractive location. The A320 pilot positions are available for an immediate start and offer excellent commuting terms.
Our client is offering:
– Permanent – long term contracts
– 8 consecutive days OFF per month
– An average monthly net earnings of €9500
– Insurances (Health Insurance, Loss of License Insurance)
– Travel Benefits
Candidates should have the following qualifications and experience;
– ICAO / EASA Licenses accepted
– First Class Medical
– Current A320 type rating
– Minimum of 4000 hours total flying time of which 800 PIC hours should be on A320
– Recency within the last 12 months
– Candidates may fly up to the age of 65 years ideally 62 years or under on joining for long term contract prospects
Qualified candidates will be invited for screening in Tunis, dates available for screening are:
25 – 26 of October
More dates will be confirmed for November.
For further details please contact Ms. Roxana Duta on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35316698272 for more information.
Licences Accepted: ICAO and EASA
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 4000
Hours on Type 800