Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to present this exciting opportunity for EASA A320 First Officer for Command Upgrade.
Our client, Airline based in Europe is continuously looking at opportunities to expand its network of destinations. The Airline operates in 15 countries with 28 operational bases located mostly in Central and Eastern Europe.
If you are an A320 First Officer and you would like to join this innovative, growing airline with massive future expansion plans (and a solid career trajectory too with 5% increase in salary every year!) then please apply today!
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
- Choice of bases available
- Different types of roster available as: 6 on, 4 off; 5 on, 4 off; 14 on, 7 off; 20 on, 10 off
- Growing airline with massive future expansion plans
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
If you are and A320 First Officer with a minimum of 3500 factorised hours in total, 1500 on a jet aircraft over 20t MTOW (preferably A320) and you hold an EASA licence and an A320 type rating please send your up to date CV today to Janine on ID email@example.com
Position First Officer
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 3500
Hours on Type 1500