Sigma Aviation Services is looking for EASA A320 Captains rated and non-type rated for our client, Airline based in Europe who is continuously looking at opportunities to expand its network of destinations. The Airline operates in 15 countries with 28 operational bases located mostly in Central and Eastern Europe.
If you are an A320 Captain or you are flying a jet aircraft over 20t MTOW and you would like to join this innovative, growing airline with massive future expansion plans (and a solid career trajectory too with 5% increase in salary every year!) then please apply today!
An attractive package is on offer which includes:
- Basic Salary, Sector Pay, Overnight allowances
- Choice of bases available
- Different types of roster available as: 6 on, 4 off; 5 on, 4 off; 14 on, 7 off; 20 on, 10 off
- Growing airline with massive future expansion plans
- Life Assurance, Loss of Licence insurance, Accident/Medical insurance
- Two options for the A320 type rating: 12,000EUR upfront cost or 15,000EUR paid by company with a three year bond
If you are a Captain with a minimum of 3500 factorised hours in total, 1000 PIC hours on Airbus or 1500 hours on a jet aircraft over 20t MTOW which 1000 hours are PIC and you hold an EASA licence please send your up to date CV today to Janine on ID email@example.com
Licences Accepted: JAA/EASA ATPL
Aircraft Type A320 Fam
Total Hours 3500
Hours on Type 1000 PIC